Description Hide Description- Show Description+
SAMU52 Signature Collection
You mentioned you were different from some of the other Pro Athletes. What does being different mean to you?
I don’t like to stay out late. I don’t go to parties. I like to read books. I’m not the Kardashians. I don’t do stuff like that. I don’t have an interest in doing things like that. Always looking done up. Always have the right clothes. Even in softball, having the perfect hits. That’s not attainable. I fall down on the field. I strikeout. Being different is just associated with being authentic and doing what’s true to me.
What advice would you give the next generation of softball players?
One thing that I think is really important is believing in yourself. Truly believing in yourself. There will be times when people don’t believe in you. There will be times that teammates, coaches, or fans are not going to want you to be in the box when a certain situation comes up. But if you believe in yourself, if you are the one that wants you in the box, that’s what matters the most. That you have that belief in yourself to go and do it. Constantly work for that. Work hard and prove it to yourself. There is no one else you need to prove it to. Put yourself in a situation where the coach has no choice but to put you in the lineup or recruit you because you are working your tush off, performing, and going out there with confidence.
Women's Short Sleeve Training Top
- 76% Poly | 24% Spandex
- Laser cut, perforated ventilation
- Pamper yourself with a shirt more comfortable than your crusty t-shirt.
- Made with the good stuff to keep you feeling confident throughout your toughest training session.
- Engineered with ventilation holes to keep you cool during those sweaty workouts.
- Durable construction with sweat-wicking, anti-abrasion treatment to lengthen the life of the fabric.